The Cabin Retreat
When THE GUEST OF THE HOST leaves,
· CHECK OUT IS 2:00 PM –UNLESS PRIOR APPROVAL FOR EXTENSION HAS BEEN GIVEN
· Remove sheets and pillowcases from beds used and place all linens at the foot of the bed. Please leave mattress pad in place. DO NOT MAKE UP ANY BEDS THAT WERE SLEPT IN.
· Soiled towels are to be placed in the bathtubs.
· Take any food you brought with you out of refrigerator (except condiments) and if unwanted, dispose of it in the kitchen trash can. Please empty liquids before placing containers in trash bags. Make sure packaged dry goods (like cereal, crackers, cookies, etc) are well sealed.
· NO LOOSE TRASH SHOULD BE LEFT. The trash removal service does charge extra for trash that is not placed in garbage can. This fee will be deducted from your deposit. Should you have an abundance of trash, please notify the guest coordinator. The trash cans will be emptied by the cleaning service.
· Replace all kitchen items in the drawers and cabinets. Rinse all dishes prior to placing them in the dishwasher and run them through the cleaning cycle. There will be a clean-up fee when the kitchen is not cleaned up from stay.
· If you used a stocked travel-sized toiletry, disposable razor, or toothbrush, take it with you or discard it.
· Make sure all TVs and lights are turned off.
· Confirm all windows are closed and latched.
· Sign the guest book (on the table by the sofa on The Relaxation level).
· Complete “The Cabin Retreat Evaluation” Form.
· Leave “Sales at the Cabin Retreat” Form on the counter, if you made a purchase of antiques.
· Leave any desired donation. In the Hawk’s Nest State Park” Log Cabin Bank behind the sofa in The Relaxation Room.
· If desired, sign The Cabin Retreat Mailing List.
· Check on the website, www.thecabinretreat.com for upcoming retreats.